Saturday, February 26, 2011

I

Finally.
After lots of stress and a long wait I have reached Korea. It's officially been one week since my departure and I am slowly adjusting to the lifestyle.

I've decided to keep it simple that I will only discuss the highlights of my trip on this blog. For those who actually would like to know more about my trip, I am keeping a detailed (or as detailed as I can be---spite my laziness) electronic journal. Without further ado...

korean market: fishies ish

typical korean market: fruit

fast eat: egg stuff and side dishes

pretty shoes: korea really puts an art into little childrens feet. i think these are the cutest things ever. i would so wear this....

hello kitty. korea has hello kitty everything. it's alex dorais' heaven

some good ol' korean bbq. smaller dishes are side dishes very standard.

a building at Yonsei University. my host university has some buildings that seem to be very old, but i love the antiqueish look.

stores in korea are cuter. they have nifty little things and i thought this was very humorous.



@ Hongdik university area. at the Hello Kitty Cafe. the cutest little cafe ever. It's very common to go to cafe's in korea, not to mention how freakign adorable they are.




cute restaurant by our school/dorm. very nice and delicious food. expensive, but highly recommend if you're ever in the area.

big bang is back. big bang is a very popular kpop group in korea. they would be the equivalent of justin bieber or more. i'm not a kpop person, but i fell in love last night. they have talent and it showed. honestly though, korean performers can put on a damn good concert and it was worth every bit and some.

italian name nicholas, out with a bunch of yonsei exchange students and we ended up at the Karaoke rooms (noraebangs) and chilled.

Not a very detailed blog, my apologies.
But I promise to do better after this post.

Carpe diem.
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment