Monday, March 14, 2011

III...

So I really suck at this blogging thing. but I swear that I will improve. the weather is improving, so I will improve with it.

A lot has been going on here in Korea. I have run into a lot of issues dealing with my visa/immigration status and it has just been a stressful journey. Thankfully through prayer and luck I have resolved all these issues. So i'll be making a safe return to the states without putting a $1000 dent in my bank account YAY!

Every time something "interesting/different" happens throughout my day I tell myself to make a mental note so I can blog about it. But apparently my mental sticky notes like to lose track of these memos.... fail. but here are the points that I do remember.

*Food:
Its a very popular thing to roam the streets of korea and see tents set up that sell "fast food". typically it has the spicy rice cake stuff and fried assortments. its great to fulfill any craving especially for fried food lovers.... ME.
Fruits in korea are soooooo much more delicious than in the states. the way they are packaged to be sold are so much more artistic than the states as well. but no joke so much more ripe, sweet, colorful and seriously these strawberries just taste more strawberry-y.
at baskin robbins enjoying some ice cream fondue. MMMMMMM. btw. note that there is tomatoes. who eats tomatoes with fondue?
this is beef bone stew? but this place has the best and its pure deliciousness.


i didn't realize how late it is. but i have class in the morning so I will update this tomorrow with the rest!

Goodnight folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment